Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lent

Just a quick post.  Lent starts tomorrow, and the main thing I am giving up is Facebook.  I did this 2 years ago, and I kept a blog during the process.  I am going to do the same thing again this year.  I am also hoping to revive this blog while I am at it, taking more time to write, which I love. 

In the past, some friends who wanted to comment on my blog couldn't because you had to be a registered user.  I changed that now, so anyone should be able to comment now.  Hope to see you around!

1 comment:

  1. I already look forward to your posts - they are always thought provoking.

    Further - those that have had trouble posting in the past - the magic answer is either your Google email and password.

    MUCH love to the WHOLE Clan, and I am already excited to read about the journey in front of you :)

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete